Thursday, June 18, 2009

Definitely, Maybe

This week and I are not getting along. I have a sore throat that won't go away, work - well work has seen happier times, and it won't stop raining. I have locked my Wellies up and refuse to put them on. Because wearing them would be acknowledging the rain that refuses to go away. And like a whining kid, if you don't pay attention to it then it will eventually stop. Right?

Having spent a good deal of time on my couch with bad Bravo tv on in the background, I am now mildly obsessed with fake boobs. Ok, maybe obsessed is the wrong word. Enthralled? No, that's not right either. I don't like them. I would never want them. And at the same time I am slightly jealous of women that have them. And just to let you know... when my fever goes away and my sanity returns I will deny every saying any of this.

1 comment:

Me said...

"I needs some new bubbies" These women are vapid and toxic, and I L-O-V-E it!