Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh Baby I Like It Raw

After eating and drinking my way through the holidays, tomorrow starts the first day of a 7 day raw food cleanse. Be gone all of that sugar and alcohol and butter and wine and everything else I ate and loved. I have to be honest, I really had no idea what I was getting into when I agreed to do it with a friend. But now that I have read up and gone to Whole Foods to stock up I am pretty excited to start. Or as I have repeatedly told anyone in hearing distance all day today "I can't wait to get that metallic taste in my mouth that shows that my body is detoxing!"

I am going to try to post about it everyday and will definitely let you know when the metallic taste arrives. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh wow are you really doing this!? Admirable! Keep us all posted on how it goes!