Friday, January 15, 2010

Haiti Survival Kit Drive

All week I have thought of things I wanted to blog about. But to be honest, I am finding it a little hard to write about fashion or style or silly things when there is so much devastation in Haiti right now. I was laying in bed this morning watching the news and literally could not wrap my brain it.

But there is something we can all do to help the people of Haiti. The Embassy of the Republic of Haiti is having a survival kit drive this Sunday, January 17th from 11am - 4pm.

Items being collected include:
Baby formula
Baby wipes
Baby bottles
Socks, shirts and pants
Travel emergency kits
Over the counter medicines
Blankets
Vitamins
Hand sanitizers
Baby clothes
Flashlights
Batteries
Candles
Flip flops
Shampoo
Soap
Non perishble foods that's not in cans

Drop off location is:
The Embassy of the Republic of Haiti
2311 Mass. Ave
Washington, DC

No comments: