Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sample Sale Sunday

There's some cool fashiony things happening in the District today. None of which I will be attending because I am off to Cantler's to sit on the water and smash some crabs. I LOVE SUMMER!

Please go and check these out and let me know how awesome or awesomely bad they are.

sunshine kisses,
me


Sample Sale Heaven
What:
Your prayers are answered with at least 70 percent off Posen, Cavalli, Dior, and more.
Why: Mention DailyCandy for early entrance at noon.
When: Sun., 1-5 p.m.
Where: Halo, 1435 P St. NW, b/t 14th & 15th Sts. Info at samplesaleheaven@gmail.com. Cash only.

Get Trunk
What:
A fashion show featuring the funky threads of local line Artistic Aya.
Why: Proceeds benefit Pediatric AIDS/HIV Care.
When: Sun., 3-6 p.m.
Where: LeftBank, 2424 18th St. NW, b/t Columbia & Belmont Rds. (202-464-2100‎).

And for those of you not in DC, I suggest looking at all the pretty shoes on endless.com, ordering makeup from eyesfacelips.com and maybe even getting real crazy and hitting up a little bluefly.com for an itty bitty bikini.

No comments: