Sunday, January 18, 2009

Exciting Things

I have some fun little side projects coming up, including one more style-related tidbit for the Washingtonian, submitting a story on my best or worst Valentine's Day and re-styling the wardrobe of someone I have known for several years. Considering the sick thrill I get out of dressing people, this last one is going to be my favorite. But aside from candy hearts, I don't really get into Valentine's Day so finding a story is going to be tough. Anyone else have one I can use? Seriously...

1 comment:

nickiswell said...

do bar stories count? I'd imagine you'd have some entertaining ones. Or does it have to be a lovin', touchin', feelin' kinda deal? Because no one really wants to hear about how awesome someone's romantic V-Day rendezvous was when they spent it fist deep in a pint of Chunky monkey. Ya hear? Love ya!