Thursday, May 28, 2009

Swishing Around

Today begins a weekend of festivities for the wedding of two rather fabulous friends. Last night, over wine and homemade falafel (I love when friends cook for me), we had a little impromptu runway show trying on dresses and swishing around. I sat on the sidelines and yelled out comments and insisted that I had the perfect jewelry for that dress and a great ring for that one. That is what I do... when it comes to accessorizing my own outfits I am too lazy and can't be bothered. I don't get the same thrill as seeing my ladies all dressed up and feeling pretty. I hold everything until the last minute and then just throw it all together and hope to g-d I look convincing enough that even if it doesn't match I can make it look like it was meant to be that way. Except the shoes... man do I have some killer shoes for this event!

No comments: