Wednesday, September 10, 2008
It's the End of the World
All of the talk about the LHC has me thinking... what clothing items do I own, but would be embarrassed caught wearing should the world come to an end.
Here's my list:
1. velour sweatpants and matching hoodie
2. a Miller Lite t-shirt
3. acid washed jeans with an embroidered skull on the side (purchased after a very long champagne brunch in NYC)
4. pink socks with a rainbow at the top that were bought as a joke and I still wear with boots
5. poop-brown leggings - who wants to be found dead in poop-brown leggings?!
6. metallic silver rayon dress
7. white granny panties
Sadly enough, I am sure if you looked in my closet there would be more.
Posted by dekaN dc at Wednesday, September 10, 2008