Friday, September 26, 2008

16 Year Old Making Clothes

Are you kidding me MTV?! You have a special on "fashion designer" Kira Plastinina. Yes, I wrote about a dress of hers I loved a few months ago. But she is 16!!! Her dad is worth bazillions!!! And she says she is successful because she works hard and fashion is her passion. Then she give an example from when she was 6. Umm, that was 10 years ago. I had passion ten years ago too... it was called using my fake id in bars. Can't you feature ANYONE else with some credibility?

Oh wait, I am old. I am out of the MTV demographic. Carry on then...

trust fund covered kisses,
me

2 comments:

fashionista5z2 said...

i'ts true that she's got a big leg up because of her dad but i like her clothes they're not bad!

dekaN dc said...

I wrote about a red bubble dress of hers a few monthsback. adorable and affordable, but I doubt she had much in the design process. I could be wrong though...