Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Full Piece, Yes Please

Full piece swimsuits used to be for people that wanted to hide a little something. But now they are for people who have nothing to hide. They're not frumpy or dumpy or shapeless or sexless. No, no, no... I am seeing some that are far more sexy than a bikini could ever be.

So during our fifth hour of shopping, my sister and I walked past the swimsuits in Macy's and just took a peek. Then I forced her to try on this strapless, striped wonder with the ruffles around the booty. It was magic.
(Hers was also in a deep navy blue and reminded me of something from the 50's. This bright blue does not do it justice. Oh, just believe me.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cant believe you found a picture of the suit! In my case, though, I am definitely trying to hide a little bump (in the front and back)! Cant wait to wear it in a few weeks!