Thursday, September 2, 2010

Will I Keep the Blog?

So a lot of people have been asking me if I am going to keep this blog after I move to San Francisco. And the truth is that I don't know. I am so attached to DekanDC that I would never change the name, and it seems a bit off to write under the name when I am not in DC anymore (sniff sniff). In all honesty, I started the blog before I moved to Italy never thinking it would stick this long. And then I kept it because it was nice to still have a hand in fashion somehow. But now that I am working in fashion, do I still want to blog about it on the side? Then I get sappy and think how blogging sort of keeps me in touch with everyone who is far away in some crazy sense. And it makes me sad to stop.
I guess I will just have to wait and see...

ps
this pic makes so happy!

1 comment:

Got the World on a Ping said...

I vote KEEP IT! Great to see you last night. Safe travels to your new adventure!